Thursday, September 13, 2007

Help me remember

why I do this job.

I prefer to be called:
Chuy

What do you like most about school? Why?
girls! because I like girls and like to have girls I could be with on the weekends

What can I, as your teacher, do to make this class more engaging for you?
You seem like a cool fun teacher, just don't give up on your students and make fun projects.

Do you have any special learning, physical, or emotional needs you want me to know about?
No I don't have any, I'm a normal kid that just wants to learn new things

Do you have any questions for me, your teacher?
umm? no not really, just lookin' forward to know you as a teacher

..that makes two of us.

1 comment:

Peter said...

I'm glad that your kids see you in that way - "a cool fun teacher" is a good way to start off the year... Mon has to lay down the law, which means she runs her own detention after school (since the school is too disorganized to do it). The projects the kids live in are right by the school, so she actually called a kid's house when the kid skipped out on detention, and his mom made him walk back to school and sit silently in detention, lol.